Friday, December 8, 2017

Chapter 8: Relationship Drama

POV Seagreen Rose Dewdrop

Author's note: In this part it will be Seagreen Rose turn to have her say in things. Dealing having a relationship drama full of twist and turns. Here is what happen when you fall in love with someone.
-----------
Everyone was a sleep and I was the only one up. I decided to take a nice walk down the street. While I was out enjoying the night air. I spot Al walking down. I decided to see how he was doing. I started t to have feeling for him. He was very sweet man and I really think he is the one for me. 
Smiling I stop him and asked him how he was doing. We were standing by my sister's workplace but at this point I didn't mind. I did happen to go see her workplace once before the kids were born. I was really excited to be an Aunt and I couldn't wait to help them out.
I stood there smiling at him for a while. I didn't know what to say. I was feeling pretty good about things. We have talked a lot on the phone and slowly had a good friendship.
He had a sweet face and every time I saw him, he made me laugh from the inside out.
We gave each other hugs for now. Just slowly working the feeling of being close. I was nervous of saying anything but tonight I would give it a try.
I gave him a sweeter smile and slowly started to ask him a few things. I found out that he was single and I was really excited to see where this would go.
He started asking me questions as well. We were getting to know each other and slowly hitting on wanting to be more.
I told him that he looked very nice tonight and he seem to like it when I said that. He told me the same saying that I looked pretty in my dress. Which made me bless a little bit.
After giving him a little bit of a flirt, I gave him a rose. A rose of my love and smiled when he smelled it. Thinking how pretty the rose was and how sweet I was to him.
Than I pulled him into a warm embraced and told him that I really liked him a lot. He seem to feel the same to me.
He held my hands for a while and told me that he had to go soon. It was making me a little sad but I understand that he had to go somewhere. We just looked into each other eyes for a while.
It was getting late and he was walking home, he was getting pretty tired and I didn't blame him. We were outside for a while and told each other that we would try to hang out some more.
Al never told me that there was someone else living with him. In fact I thought he wasn't in a relationship with anyone. Maybe he lied to me or maybe he had a moment with this lady but whoever she was, didn't seem to care for him as much as he cared for her or maybe not as much as she thought he did.
He told her that he was sorry and that he did care for her. The only way she would believe him even with her flirting was to prove he was sorry.
The only way he could think of making it work out was to woohoo with her. It seem the only way she would forgive him. Even though he said sorry but she didn't believe a word he said. It was sad to hear but at that time, I was home with Betty Boop and the kids. All this was happening behind close doors that I never got to see in.
--------
The next day I told  my sister that I would be seeing Al who didn't live far from us. Our next door neighbor pretty much. My sister was happy for me and wished me well on what was to happen next. 
I stood there feeling pretty good about last night. I was happy to know Al and I know he was happy to see me too.
Al open the door and let me inside, we both headed to the sofa and talked for a while. He didn't tell me about her. I didn't even know she was here because all I saw was just him.
We became best friends and I really was glad for that. He truly did make me happy and I'm sure he was happy with me too.
We both stood there in a happy daze of what was going on. The lady who lived with him was not here at the moment and that was where I thought he was alone. He still didn't tell me that he was with someone else nor said that he lived alone.
We embraced each other once again and I was feeling madly in love with him. I was a fool to think this would last but that was me. I never thought I would find love and when I did, I felt it was wrong but felt so right type of feeling
We had our first kiss and I wasn't going to lie, it felt so good. I was really happy and so was he.
Than he gave me a passionate kiss, one I never felt before. It was getting really hot in here but I didn't seem to mind one bit.
She was outside sleeping on the bench in the garden area away from home. I guess she was tired or something but I didn't care. I didn't know her and she didn't know me. I didn't really want to know her at all.
He gently rub my cheek and told me how pretty I was. I was feeling fuzzy warm inside.
Finally the wait was over and we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend. I gave him another warm embrace. It was a great and exciting day for us both. I never felt like this won't last. I thought we would be together forever.
We decided to have our pictures taken together. He took an extra one of just me posing for him. He told me that he wanted to keep it for memory. I was really happy and thrilled he wanted to have a picture of me.
I gave him a hug and told him that I had to go soon. He understood that and watch me slowly walk out the door. For a moment he was happy and excited for what our lives would be like. However it was cut short after hearing his other lady come in.
He took him to the bar and made sure he was drunk. The lady didn't seem to care much about him at all. He, himself didn't seem to know how to end this relationship but he seem to follow her like there was no tomorrow.
Back home, they had their little fun. I guess it just goes to show you, that you can't always believe what people say. He did whatever he could to make her happy, which seem to be never good enough for him.
She would yell at him all the time. He didn't really know what to do but do whatever she wanted. Which was pretty much sex and nothing else.
Than he found out that she was pregnant and he wasn't sure what to do now. He had no choice but to be with her. Leaving him to feel worse than ever before. He decided to keep this relationship to himself and try to figure it out on his owe. Sadly it was too late and things would get worse before they would be better.
After finding out that she was going to have his child, he decided to give me a call and asked if we could hang out. I agreed to see him over at my sister's place. I still didn't know he was with someone else and for a long time I worried about him. He seem a little unease about things.
Before he planned on coming over, he worked on a painting. He seem to like painting and I told him in the past that I was doing paintings myself.
The lady who I never knew very well sat at the table and did whatever she could to keep the baby or babies happy.
Outside our home was Oliver who looked as made as all heck. I wasn't sure why he was upset about but whatever it was, didn't make him feel in a greatest mood.
Al came over liked he said he would and we gave each other another warm embrace. I did tell my sister that I was now in a relationship with Al. She was very happy for me and wanted to wish us both the best of luck.
We decided to have a little fun but I wasn't ready for a child yet. We agreed we would wait until we were ready or things seem to go better. I wish we never did it because I know he is with someone else. I would find out the hard way and it started to hurt my heart bad thinking about it now.
Al was still a sweet person and started to talk to Oliver. Oliver didn't seem to be impressed by him and I guess I should of see the signs but I didn't. He finally got out of his weird mood swing. Betty Boop made sure he wasn't upset in front of his own kids. Which see odd to say but even when they tried to hug them, he wasn't too happy about it.
Before the sun raise came, he looked around the house and felt a little better. He made a promise to himself than and there that no one would hurt his family. Even if he wasn't fully there all the time. He semi whispered to Al that he would keep an eye on him.
Al decided it was time to go home and left before anything more could be said.