Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Chapter 14: New Love Life

POV Seagreen Rose
My heart skipped a beat when I saw him, Mr. Cherry. A sweet old man who had help me through some of the worse times in my life. When he found out about what happen to my ex boyfriend and how I was feeling, he seem to come to my aid. He listen to me on the phone and when I didn't know what to do, he was there to try to fix me
He looked into my eyes with happiness and love. He loved me and I loved him. I couldn't help but give him a first kiss.
Than with my heart beating fast, we loved each other kissing passionately on the bench, alone with only our thoughts in our head.
We seem to enjoy our time kissing each other and I was find with it. He didn't stop me and let me kiss him as many times as he wanted. I am sure he had waited for me to be with him. I was blinded by love and now I see. He was standing there the whole time, just waiting for me to tell him.
We were coming back home when I saw my sister getting a question by her son. She seem to understand he wanted something and agreed to help him out. It made me happy to see him ask his mom for help. Even though Betty Boop wasn't the greatest when it came to stuff.
I pulled Mr. Cherry along inside the house where we had a little fun in the family closet. He didn't mind and let me kiss him. We had our first romantic woohoo and it felt great. After that, he stayed a little while longer to let us talk for a bit.
---------
Next Day
Holly was up in the early morning working hard to get her homework done. She was getting close to finishing it. Charlie decided to do the same. 
Holly had read as fast as she could to get it done before she would go to school soon. She was getting hungry which also was another things she wanted to get done as well.
Charlie and Holly had some food to eat. Both were eating different things but they were happy. They talked a little bit about their homework and other things. Then they were getting ready for school. they were off and I told them goodbye. Mr. Cherry was kind enough to say goodbye too but he had to leave for work as well. I told him goodbye and that we would hang out again sometime.
Betty Boop was still asleep and would be getting ready for work. She was always staying busy with work and sometimes I wonder if she really just using it to get away from the house. I know the house had bother her even when she see her dead husband sometime.
Holly and Charlie were finishing up another round of chess before they headed off to school. They seem to enjoy playing chess together and it was nice that they were taking the time to do it.
While everyone was going to work and school, I took the moments to clean up the house, work on some paintings and slowly work on cooking. I wanted to make some more meals for not only my family but maybe even Mr. Cherry.
I know I would see Mr. Cherry as he told me he would be back soon. He was busy working as a high end  Mixologist. Which kind of surprised me but I didn't judge him, he seem to know what he is doing.
--------
POV Betty Boop
Work kept me from going crazy. I know the house is slowly getting better, it has been over two years now that my love is gone but still that house kept giving me nightmares.
I worked on reports and kept myself busy. I was happy to hear from Rose how her life was with Mr. Cherry. I wasn't surprise to see how happy she is now. Mr. Cherry was very sweet and did whatever he could to help her.
She didn't seem to be in rush because they had know each other for a while. Long enough to know that they were right for each other.
I played chess for a while. It was something that would help with my job. Keep my mind fit and active. I played a round of chess before seeing Broderick. Who I was started to get feelings for. I say that for a lot of guys but he seem to be one of those guys I happen to like a lot.
I kept my flirting up with him and made sure he knew that I happen to like him. He seem to like when when I gave him sweet nothings.
We kissed and agreed that when work was done, that we would hang out. I wanted to get to know him better and he seem to want to know me too.
Work was over and Broderick and I went to this very cool bar place. The bar was up in the sky and so pretty that I couldn't help but be happy here. I gave him a nice flirty you look nice and him taking it like most men would.
We decided to try singing a song. It was not the greatest song we both sang but we were having a great time. He seem to really enjoy the night. I gave him a kiss goodnight and went home as it was getting late.  I didn't even have time to work on reports but I was feeling pretty good how the night went.
At home, it seem my beloved Oliver was not happy. He seem to be breaking things and unhappy about stuff. I did my best to help him. The only thing I knew which was to give him my sexy body. I will say it is very different now to love my dead husband but I still love him no matter what.
After giving my body to my dead husband, he had to go. I ended up working on reports in my office space. It was getting close to finishing it up. I than would have to go to work soon. My head was all over the place about what happen the night before.
Rose was downstairs watching some TV again. She was enjoying the fireplace as well. Which made the room nice and warm that you could just sleep there if you could. She seem to be doing well with her new found Relationship with Mr. Cherry. I was happy for her and couldn't wait for her to tell me more about him.
--------
POV Rose
I came to the geek con of all Geek cons. Betty Boop was telling me that she had to work on talking to her co-workers today and wanted if I wanted to come along at the Geek Con. I told her sure. I headed the rocket ship and worked on it with the help of Mr. Cherry.
We took the moment to play a game there. It was funny that we were both not very great in it but we did our best. We were having a lot of fun together.
I couldn't help but flirt with Mr. Cherry. He seem to like it when I was giving him some sweet nothing. He listen to me talk about my day and other things going on in my life. He told me that he was staying busy with work and other stuff as well. It was nice to see him and hung out with him.

I decided to give a song a try. Betty Boop was finishing up seeing her co-workers and went off home to do other stuff. I decided to stay a little longer with Mr. Cherry.
Before Betty Boop left to go home and do other stuff, she spend time with Jade and Broderick. Both were becoming good friends and Broderick was one of Betty Boop's Lover. I know she hates if I ever told her that but it was true. She seem to not care who she is dating or anything like that. I didn't bother her as I was busy spending some one on one time with Mr. Cherry.

I gave Mr. Cherry another sweet flirt and made sure he was happy. I was happy to be with him and didn't want the night to end.
Betty Boop didn't take long for her to get to know Broderick. Jade headed home and let Betty Boop send more time with Broderick. Everyone at worked pretty much knew they were an item. They seem to be talking for hours at a time and nothing seem to bother them.
Betty Boop got them drinks and started talking to him about work. They also talked about other stuff that wasn't about work. They seem to be happy and as long as he made my sister happy, I was happy too.
I decided to get a drink with Mr. Cherry myself. we both were having a good time hanging out and Betty Boop seem to be happy for us both. We talked for a while and told each other how we felt. Which really help me to know that he really cared for me. He didn't know how to tell me.
I was happy he did tell me and I told him many time that I was sorry for not noticing him as much. He took it well and told me not to worry about it but it still bothered me.
Before it was getting too late and everything, we decided to go step outside for the night. We gave each other a romantic embrace before we would have to leave. Betty Boop left to get some other stuff done for work and to check on the kids.
I wanted to stay forever and I didn't know what to say. We stayed that way for a while, not saying another word. We both were in love and that wasn't going to change anytime soon.