Monday, December 11, 2017

Chapter 10: Dating and Birthday Party

Life was going pretty fast. It felt like yesterday my children were babies but now they are going to school. Keeping up their grades and slowly making friends. Charlie seem to be the quiet one in the family. Doesn't seem to care if he had friends or not. I sometimes worried about him.
I was in the living eating some food and thinking to myself, why does it seem my son feels alone. I know he is pretty smart like Rose is but I do want him to have friends. Holly is like me where it doesn't seem to take her too long to make friends or at least get to know some people. Maybe Charlie will warm up soon.
I am surprise to see Bella Goth walking by all the time. I kind of worried she was up to something not good but I don't really care for her too much. She seem nice but I really don't feel like knowing her too much.
Rose was slowly working on food for the family. When the fridge was getting low, she would take the time to make sure there was something good to eat.
I decided that I would spend sometime with Johnny. I have been wanting to see him for a while know but never seem to get the chance to tell him. I finally called him to ask if he wanted to hang out. He told me in a little while would be great.
I gave Holly and Charlie a hug. I told them that I was going to be going out soon. I know they wanted to spend time with me but I wanted them to know that I would try to be back soon. The kids understand I would be going out and didn't seem to have a big fuss about it.
Seagreen Rose got a call from Al finally and he seem to be sorry to not keep talking to her. She didn't push anything with him but listen to what he had to say. After a short bit, she got off the phone. I told her that I was going on and she seem to understand as well. She didn't stop me from dealing with my pain nor did I push her about her relationship with Al. I'm sure she would say something more to me when she is ready.
I headed out the door and finally meant Johnny at the bar. He agreed to meet me there since it would be a  chance to spend time together.
Johnny was waiting for me outside the bar. He seem to be a little up tight about something but slowly relax when he saw me. I was a little nervous that he was upset with me but he told me that he was a little stress out from work. I could understand that because I had moments my self.
I took a breath and decided that we would sit down for a moment to talk. I did want to work on our relationship. He seem to be the type of guy who would sorta take things slow. I didn't want to push it but I did started to like him.
Johnny was telling me about his day and how things were going. He seem to handle his job pretty well and even though he would get stressed out about stuff, he was able to find away to get better.
After a little bit of chatting, I slowly flirted with him enough to give him a sweet kiss. He was great at kissing and I love kissing him.
Since we both were feeling pretty flirty, I decided to give him a deep passionate kiss. I really think he enjoyed it and so did I.
Before he was about to leave and I heading into the bar, I asked him if he would be my boyfriend. He agreed as he seem to care for me and I of him. I didn't tell him that it won't last forever but for now, I felt happy about our relationship.
Johnny had to leave and we said our "goodbyes" to each other. I decided that I won't rush home yet and wanted to celebrate by having a nice drink.
I decided to enjoy a nice refreshing drink. It has been a while since I really been out much. The only time I was out was when I was working and even that was not much of going out. After my tasty drink, I decided to give J a call. He seem to be not so busy and we talked for a while.
I gave Johnny a text to see how things were going and asking him if it was alright to come over. I did enjoy my drink but it was kind of lonely without him. He agreed for me to come over to his place and so I did.
He greeted me at the door and let me inside. His place was nice and cozy. I knew it would fit him well since he seem that type of person. Either way we took that moment for a passionate kiss. I don't know if it was the drink I had or not but one thing lead to another.
He showed me where his bedroom was and we had a little fun. I can't help myself. I feel like a princess being loved on by her Prince Charming. Even though I love Oliver still and that will never change. I slowly started to have deep feeling for Johnny.
Before I left, I watch him sleep. I text my sister about coming home late and maybe even staying the night. She seem to worry a little bit but understand I wanted my time away from the house. The house still felt wrong. Specially since Oliver has been gone for almost a year now.
I still couldn't bring myself to be totally happy at home. Even though I did for the kids and I would tell them soon but I wasn't ready yet.
I decided to have something to eat. I ate whatever I could and Johnny didn't seem to mind. He was resting. I was getting tired and decided that I would stay with Johnny for the night.
I climbed into Johnny's bed and fell asleep. Rose knew I was going to stay the night. She told me before I headed to dream land that everything was fine at the house. I was happy and went to sleep knowing my family was alright.
The kids were working on their homework and after finishing Holly got a called that one of her friends at school was having a birthday party. She wanted to go so she talked to Aunt Rose about it. Since I wasn't able to come home yet as I was sleeping, Rose told her that it was fine. Charlie and Rose would be going to the party too as it would be a nice way to make new friends.
Holly gave Olivia Kim a hug. It was her birthday today and she wanted to show her that she was there for her. I thought it was kind of her even though I wasn't there, Charlie and Rose waited to wish her a Happy Birthday. They would be going inside to celebrate the big day.
Everyone was outside to get ready to go inside for the birthday party. Olivia had invited a few other people besides Holy and Charlie. Rose went to make sure they were having a good time and to keep an eye on them.
Everyone slowly got inside to see how the party was going. I was tired but somehow got a text from my sister to come. I didn't want too but I told Johnny that I had to go.
I got there feeling so tired and didn't get much sleep last night that I fell asleep on the bench outside their house. Rose came out and told me to get up but I was too tired that I went back to sleep. Rose couldn't believe her eyes but didn't bother me after that.
Charlie and Rose were talking about stuff. The party was about to get started soon and everyone was going to enjoy the cake.
After talking to the guest for a while, everyone finally came around to see the cake. The cake was pretty and not overly special but still a cake.
Rose was busy talking to Olivia's mom for a while. She wanted to have a girlfriend to talk too. Rose looked really pretty in her dress and looked ready for a good time. She thanked Olivia's mom for letting us come. She told her that it wasn't a problem and happy to have people over. They talked for a little while longer before it was time for Olivia to blow her candles.
Olivia blew her candles and she turned into a very lowly teen. She was cute and I know that my daughter will still be friends with her. Olivia thanked everyone for coming and had everyone eat the cake. We than told her goodbye before everyone headed home.
I told Rose that I would be late as I got a text from J saying he wanted me to hang out. I agreed I would spend sometime with him before coming back home later that day.
I would be going to work on Monday so I had sometime before I needed to go back home.
Rose wasn't too happy that I wasn't spending anytime with my kids but I told her that I promise I would hang out with them soon.
She just rolled her eyes and I knew she wasn't thrilled by what I was doing but I don't care. I am doing whatever makes me happy.
I wished Olivia a Happy Birthday before leaving the house before anyone else could say anything.