Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Chapter 11: Loven on J Huntington lll

I was happy to see J Huntington lll. It has been a while since we talked. He was busy with work and I was busy with work and family. I came to the door and knocked. He invited me inside.
 The first thing I did when I saw him was give him a rose. He smelled it and was very pleased to have a rose from me. I love giving men roses for it showed how much I cared. 
I gave him a warm embrace since it has been a while and he seem to want to know me better. I didn't mind giving him a little sexy love. I know how to make men weak without really trying hard.
I gave him a little bit of my sexiness by showing my guns. Well you know what I mean by guns. It mainly my sexy charm that type of stuff that guys like.
Once I got him in the mood and got him really flirty. He looked at me and I gave him, his first kiss. His lips touch mine and it felt so good. So right, let it take it far and fast.
I showed him my strength which wasn't much but he so active like my husband was that I know he would like that. He was impressed by me trying.
Than I told him something funny and he stood there not sure how to take it but he did laugh after this point. We were having a good time talking and flirting but he seem to want something more. I guess you can say he wanted my body and so like most men, I let him have it.
After he was ready for some fun, he showed me where his room was. We got inside his cover of his bed when I felt him.
The feeling so real so deep so good. Cover me with loven.
Just letting him feel my loven in his cover, kissing when he didn't know what to say.
Just love teasing him so hard making him feel so good. Felt so right when others would think I am insane but I don't care what they say. I just loven on him hard and deep. Let it loose and let myself be free.
I watch him get up fast and I thought I did something wrong. I finally asked him to have fun with me again. He seem to want too. So I just him feel extra good when I normally won't do it all the time.
He came back so that we could have fun again. After making him feel my loven, I text my sister that I would be late because I was spending time with J. He got out of bed to do something but I was tired that I fell asleep for a little.
J Huntington lll could feel like he was one of those guys being used but yet he didn't seem to mind. I didn't ask him to be my boyfriend for now since I wasn't 100% sure if I wanted him to be one yet. I have to think about it sometime.

(Author's note: Sorry I am late on writing chapter tonight. I was pretty busy helping my family out with some stuff and just need to take a break but figured I would give a short chapter out tonight. More will be coming soon.)