Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Chapter 6: In Labor and Work

I was crying so hard since Oliver died and now I am at the hospital. No worries I am not going to end my life but right now, I am dealing with the pain of labor.  I felt sick and ready for the baby or babies to come out.
There was a very nice looking doctor who came to help me with getting my baby or babies out. I was really glad that there was someone here. I was starting to worry that no one was going to come.
The lady at the front desk seem to know I was coming and told me to go right in. I was grateful for not having to wait in line. I was really to burst.
The doctor told me that this won't hurt and that he would help me get them out. When I heard them, I thought he was joking but smile and told me I was having twins. TWIN! What will I do with twin babies but somehow deep down inside I was excited.
The first to be born was Holly. She was sweet and cute, I just  loved her so much.
The second one to be born was Charlie. He was a cute baby as well. I just wanted to eat them both up. I felt better seem my babies all healthy and strong. I was ready to be a mother.
I held my daughter and son for the first time, both were so sweet. I would do everything in my powers to help them grow big and strong. I would do anything for them.
After I gave them cuddles, we headed home to see my sister, Rose. Rose was really excited to be an Aunt. She wanted to meet them when we got home.
The ride home was not bad and I was enjoying watching my babies when we finally got inside the house.
Before I left to get back home, I thanked the doctor for helping me. He seem like a very nice man but also a very busy one. He told me it was nothing and wanted to wish me good luck on taking care of my babies.
Back home, it didn't take long for my sister to meet the new little ones. I told her their names and she told me that she liked the names a lot. She was super Aunt to them and that would help as I would be working at the business office.
They both were sleeping well in their cribs. I made sure they were feed and cleaned before working on some reports for my job. I know it was crazy to think I would work soon after they were born but I wanted to make sure everyone got want they needed. Which means I would have to go to work to take care of them.
The reports were going well. Trying to get everything set in the right place and doing everything that I could to get it right. I shocked myself for getting things done.
I was still in my hospital robe on but I didn't care. I gave my son kisses and love. I did the same for my daughter. I wanted to make sure they knew I loved them. I was going to get ready for work soon but seeing them made me feel happy inside.
Johnny came over for a visit and I spend sometime talking to him while we were thinking about playing chess. I didn't know what to say but it was nice to take some interested in me. I was starting to like him but I wasn't trying to rush this. We talked about work and other things going on in our lives.
I was calling the sadness hotline for the last time. I was feeling low but I was also feeling better. Even though Oliver was gone, I was trying my best to get over him. It may have seen like I was rushing into things but I just wanted to keep moving on. If I kept moving on, the less I was thinking about what happen.
Johnny was doing his best to try to make me laugh. I was telling him that I was having a hard time with things. He seem to understand and listen to what was going on. I didn't tell him everything because I wasn't ready to give myself away like that but I did tell him that I was dealing with other stuff. He seem to help me feel a little better.
Meanwhile I wasn't the only one feeling low. It seem that Bella Goth was feeling sad. I didn't ask or wonder what was bothering her. I didn't know her well but it seem to be a low time even though the day was nice outside.
I didn't start work until tomorrow but I was excited to spend sometime with Johnny. Johnny was a very interesting guy. We slowly started to flirt with each other.
A little of my working charm seem to set him in a romantic mood which was fine by me. I was ready for a little fun. I was trying my best to take care of my children but a little fun couldn't hurt.
We had our first kiss, which wasn't bad at all. His kisses were surprising nice. I hadn't had a kiss in a while and the feeling of being kiss was really good.
We deepen our kissing a little more. It feel so wrong but it feel so right. I know it seem like life was going fast but to me, that is how I liked it. Going as fast as I could go and never looking back.
We had a little fun before he had to leave. I was feeling really flirty from our fun time but knew that tomorrow would be a big day. The first day at work. I was kind of nervous about going but excited at the same time.
Before I went to bed, I had something to eat. I was feeling pretty hungry and wanted to make sure I had time before working the next day. Seagreen Rose was kind enough to help out with the babies. I was going to bed and wanted to sleep well for the first day.
I got a call from Johnny wishing me well at work. I thanked him and told him that we could try and hang out sometime. He seem to like that idea and so did I. I quickly got changed and got ready for the first day at work. I told Seagreen and the babies "goodbye" before heading out the door to my new job.
I stood outside at my new job and I was starting to feel a little nervous again but push past it. It was time to do my best. I wanted to work hard and keep myself busy.
There were some interesting people who worked at my building but I didn't seem to mind. I went right to the computer and started working on files. The work is never done and these files were piling higher and higher.
Each room was pretty big and pretty much the same. It still had the warm feeling of like you were at home. I was doing my best to get the files done. It was a lot of work but it was nice. I started to really enjoy working here.
There wasn't much to be said. The room was big and I saw what time it was. Pretty soon I would be coming home and my first day at work would be done. I made sure every file was check and doubled check before sending them off. It seem like everything was going to fit. 
I came home from work as work went really well. I got a promotion and was really excited to keep going with it. It was the right fit for me.
Seagreen Rose help take care of Charlie and Holly. They seem to be getting a good bond each time she helped them. I was happy that she was helping me. I wasn't sure what I would do without her. It was still hard not having Oliver around.
I played a little chess for a short while. I wanted to do well in logic as work was important to me and not only that, I wanted to make sure my children had everything they needed. It may seem like I didn't care for them but I do care for them. It is hard to be a mother and work at the same time.
Rose was the cook in the house. She made us meals and made sure we were not hungry each time. She was getting really good at cooking and I thanked her each time she made us a meal. I would work on meals but I was busy with taking care of the kids or going to work.
-------
The next morning I got myself up and changed. I was busy myself eating leftover grilled cheese. I felt like eating them since sometimes there wasn't anything wrong with eating something fatty. Even though sometimes it not always good for you
The grill cheese sandwich was really good. I enjoyed eating at peace for the time being. I would start work again and I was looking forward to it.
Rose was on the phone to Al again and started to talk to him about stuff. The two of them seem to get along fine and I was wondering if she was ever going to tell me about him. She told me once that when we had time, she would like to talk to me about some stuff. I told her that I would be happy to hear it whenever she was ready.
Before I was going to work, Rose was busy herself getting some collectibles. She enjoyed being outside and I wanted her to do whatever she could. The children started to cry but I was about to leave for work. I know Rose will take care of them. I yelled "goodbye" before off to day 2 of my job.
Day 2 at work was very interesting indeed. The ghost man who name I forgot since I don't even remember him as well, seem to want to talk to me. He seem like a friendly ghost so I decided to talk to him for a short bit.
I was thinking about the ghost man who worked at my job. He seem to be very nice and I did kind of like him. I know it was odd to say that but it was true. I never knew there was a ghost that could work here. I daydream for a short bit but went back to working on files.
There was another man who worked at my job. Again names seem to fade from my mind. However he seem to be not too interested in small talk. I didn't say much to him after this point and went back to work before the day was done.
I was back home feeling pretty good about myself. I was getting promoted. I really liked how things worked at the job and I was happy to take care of my kids.
Our home looked nice and cozy. It was perfect for us. For now I didn't think of moving for we didn't have too. I wasn't too far from work and I was able to enjoy being at home with my family. Pretty soon, Charlie and Holly would be aging up. They would be getting ready for school and life would keep going rolling.
I sat down at the fireplace watching the fireplace show. I was starting to get tired and headed off to bed. I finished working on my reports before bed. I made sure the children were doing well and headed off to dream land.
Early in the morning before I would get ready for work, I found Oliver standing and looking at our children. I was happy and hope he is too. He didn't seem to say a word but just stared at them. I was ready when they were old and soon see their father even in his ghost form.
Before work was about to take home away, I couldn't resist it. I needed to feel his love again. I pulled him into a warm embrace with a deepen passionate kiss for him.
I didn't feel weird about giving him a hug. He was happy and I was happy. Even though I wish he was hear. I didn't have a special meal and I didn't have the book of life. All I could give him was a hug and tell him in a whisper I stilled love him.
I rubbed his dead cold cheeks. I stared deeply into his eyes. I made him fall for me again. I fall for him all over again. Why did you have to leave me? Why can't we be together forever? I kept those from him, it doesn't matter. What matters was that we were here and now.
His romantic smiles warmed me. I smiled back and saw how pink he was getting. I know my charm was working and he seem to like it.
I couldn't help it. I wanted to kiss him forever but he told me that he had to go now. I watched him leave but I wanted him to stay but I knew that I couldn't stop him. All I could do was give him a kiss goodbye.
Oliver went back to his grave and I decided that I would text Johnny. I was in a good mood but wanted to tell Johnny that I hope we could hang out. Again he felt the same way and sometimes I planed on seeing him. I wasn't going to tell him that I was feeling for my dead husband again. I don't think he would like that idea.
Soon I would be going to work and another long day. I know that work is great and I was starting to get the hang of things. I wanted to have a love life too. I know it hard to say it but 6 months seem to be fly by.
Pretty soon Charlie and Holly will have a birthday. I was excited to see how they are. I am ready for them to be older and to semi take care of themselves. For now I am happy where I am at in life. Even if Oliver comes by ever so often. I am ready for other great things to happen in my life. Only time will tell.

(Author's Note: Some relationships and friendship will change in the story as I had to start over on some parts. More to come soon.)