Sunday, December 3, 2017

Chapter 2: The Big Day

 
 The next morning was a special time for us all. Oliver decided he wanted to make a nice meal for us all. Which is sweet since I never thought he was much of a cook but he surprise me everyday.
We sat down to enjoy the meal that Oliver made. We didn't talk much but Oliver was telling me that he was going to be starting work soon. Even though he promise to wait until we got married. Which still was the goal. Which we thought about the day of doing it. We thought the weekend was a sweet time for us to enjoy being together.
I was sitting in the living thinking about my life. How lucky I was to find something like Oliver. Oliver had came into my life when I needed someone the most. The passing of my parents was hard. The fact that the house would belong to my sister and I was sometimes crazy. Still we tried to make things work and so far it seem to be going well.
Oliver and Rose got a chance to know each other. They talked for a while. Which made me really happy to see. I wanted us to be happy and get long. I didn't want to hear fight as I know in the past my mom and dad would do that. It really bothered me and hurt me to hearing them swearing up a storm. I didn't want our family to be like that.
The day was going pretty slow and I was amaze to see how well Rose painting skill was going. It made me wonder if I could do that. Though I'm sure my art would look kind of crappy in the beginning. Maybe sometime I will try painting again.
It was a trying day for us both. We decided to start resting for the big day. The day would soon be coming but it seem time was standing still. Slower than normal and I just wanted it here. I wanted the day to come to remember it all. To not forgot the great parts of our lives. Even if time seem to stand still.
While we rested and took care of ourselves, Rose seem to get along well with painting. Painting you can say was the way of life for her. Sometimes when she was having a hard day or not in the mood to say much, she would spend hours in her room working on her artwork.
I chatted to my sister about the big day coming and I wanted to spend the day with her. She seem to be happy about us being together for we would always play games when we were kids. Our parents would work hard and sometimes miss out on all the great things we did. We did our own memories to have with us for years to come.
We decided to play a card game as it was something we both wanted to do. We didn't have jobs for a whole week as we wanted to spend time with each other. The money was not super tight but we did know that we would have to get jobs soon. As the wedding day came here, we decided to get jobs so that we would be ready for our new starts in life.
The card game was going well and Oliver was busy working out. His working out made him look even more handsome than ever before. I still think he is handsome even if he wasn't working out but we did tell me before our big day that he got a job working as part of the time in  very high end soccer group. I know he will do well in it for he has worked out hard core to get in. 
Since Rose is a very smart person, she asked me if I would like to play chess with her. I wasn't very good with logic games but I told her if it would help her out,  I would love too. We played a few rounds before getting hungry. We got something to eat and was slowly getting ready for when Oliver and I would get married.
Oliver was outside working out and getting ready for when he would start work. He won't start in a few days but he wanted to make sure he was ready for anything. Which I know that he would be great. I know I would say it so many times that my face would turn blue but it is true. He was great at what he could do.
We were married by the sweet tree and time seem to fly by. I wish it would last forever and that the day would never end. I know it seem like we were rushing things but we wanted both things. A family that was happy and strong. A job that would help us in life. We wanted it all but it seem like one of us would have to stand back for a bit. I agreed I won't rush into working yet but that I would like to start a family soon. My dear sister, Rose was sweet enough to take paints of us. I will never forget it.
He is so handsome so sweet so caring. I don't know what I would do without him. He held my hands and gaze at me. For a long while, his warmth seem to keep me safe and all the thoughts, all the worries seem to fade away.
We decided the time was right and the time was now. To start a family we both so badly needed and wanted. I know my sister would think we are crazy but when you are crazy in love, you did some interesting things. I won't say it didn't feel good or right to wait a little while longer but this was us, this is what we both wanted and that would never change.
--------------
A little while later, my sister asked us to come in so that she would give us a nice picture of us together. We were both super happy and excited about what tomorrow will bring. The night was slowly coming and the day seem to be coming to a close but yet I won't have it any other way.
My sister looked so pretty in her outfit and I decided it would be nice to take her picture as well. She let me get it so we could have it for memory. Again our family was built on making memories even if my parents weren't always around to see them.
After having a wonderful night at home with my sister, Oliver wanted to take me out for a per-honeymoon gift. I wanted nothing more to do nothing at home but he wanted to make something special for the best of us. He was going to be busy with work now and this was one of few times we would hang out.
---------
The next day at home was a little crazy like so crazy it nearly killed me. Well make it nearly killed poor Oliver. Oliver was trying to cook some food that or he was working on fixing something on the stove. Either way, I wasn't super happy to hear he was burnt. Seagreen Rose was there to save him. I was so grateful on that day. I gave her millions of hugs and told her thank every time I saw her. 
The fire lasted for a while and it seem like chaos would soon follow us. For soon the day would come near that something bad would happy but for now, it seem to stay away only for a day or two.
Seagreen Rose asked Oliver if he was alright, he told her that he was fine. He was just tired from working hard at work and wanted nothing more to have a good meal. Seagreen Rose and I promise to tried to make meals for him when he came home from work. He was happy to hear that and soon he would get a nice clean shower to get himself cleaned up.
Before the shower I checked up on him. I gave him a sweet hug and told him how much I loved him. I didn't want him to over work himself but he told me many times that he wasn't. I didn't know, I felt like I was at fault for pushing him so hard. To tell him that things were fine when they weren't or know he wasn't fine but acted like they were.
Still we got cleaned up to have some drinks and spend a little more time together. I wanted to show him how much I cared. We were getting a little drunk and the next thing I knew, we were home under the cover making sweet love again.
Oliver was sitting outside at a park, thinking about life has time went on. Work was getting more and more stressful and I for one was starting to feel worse about things. I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him that I was sorry for pushing him so hard. So sorry, so very very sorry. Still this day would come and I for one....felt worse about it than ever.
Somehow my sister knew I was stressed out about things. Just about start working at my business office and also feeling worse about things. She came by and napped by me. I knew when we were younger that she would climb into bed with me and we would nap on the bed.
I don't want the day to come. I don't want to know that things would be worse before it would get better. Please....can't we, can't we all just forget. Can we all just fade away?

(Please note that looks may change in the future post after a point. This is because of dealing with losing some CCs in the game and having to start over somewhat. Please read on and Enjoy!)